Tuesday, June 30, 2009

First day of drama training!

Today was my first day of drama training! I was assigned the part of a mime. I'm enjoying it so far, but its definitely more involved than I thought it was! We've already had 3 hours of training this morning, and we're in the middle of our 5 hours of training for this afternoon. I'm having fun, though, because I'm making lots of new friends! My roommates are really fun, and I'm starting to get to know other people from my team through the drama training. Anyway, I'm on a break now and it's about to end, so I better get back to work! Thanks for all your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. I bet you are having a blast but gonna be tired, Laur! Uncle Bruce and I will be praying for you! Have a great time learning to be a mime :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete